Kim Jong Woon

Kim Jong Woon
The Art of Voice

Sunday 21 February 2016

Perasaan yang Tak Sampai

 Once upon a time, there was a girl. or should we call her a woman?
Her hearts was cold. It was not as cold as Elsa's ice on Frozen or the one had parted Jack and Rose on that tragic day as plotted on Titanic. It was just the one you hardly find a way to log in. The password was unknown, no one was even sure that there was a certain password anyway. Happiness? She had it.
Ow, now you think she was bad girl that she has cold heart?
No, no. That's not it..


On one usual day, a boy, or would you rather call him, a man?
Yes, let's call him the man.

The man was so adorable, handsome, nice, and there was those smiles and jokes he made could make people smile freely.
Impressively, it is no exception for our cold-hearted woman.
She came to smile often, almost simultaneously as the man threw remarks, silly jokes.
(Ssssttt.... she even smile on those rude remarks >_<)

Time went by, the man was madly in love with the woman.
She? What else she ever dare to ask for?
This man seemed to be the only one logged into her very heart with no effort.
"Isn't he amazing?" She thought.

 END?
REVIEW if you want me to continue ;)

 Actually, I am so sad today, tonight to be precise.
How does love change so fast? and seems to be so easily?
I guess, you can give your love to someone,
but not completely. NEVER.
It hurts, tears are not helping anymore.
BE AWARE!!!! KEkekekeke

My precious oppa is so skinny nowadays...
there are fanart of his photoshoot in which fans edit his costume, so he has cat's tail and ear...
Hahahahahah... So cute, aren't they??
I hope his solo album comes true before this year end.
I hope it is around his birthday~~
like another giant gift on his birthday.... after his acting on AWL... Hwang Jun Chul!!!!
I love him so much even when I am 21 years old.
I used to be called dongsaeng in my debut years as ELF,
but now ELF I talk to calls me Unnie~~ >_<
Really, I am going to continue writing my fanfics here.
I am on my final year on college, so busy.
but I will make sure to continue writing my fanfics till it comes to an end to the story,
or to me. hahahah...
Tomorrow is Monday again.
Stay strong, Chingu~~~
*Wait for reviews on this post or the previous works on this site. thank you~~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment